One Time Consulting
We will look over all the materials you presently have: logo, company name, website, social media accounts, products, company concept. Whether you are an established company looking to pump new life into your brand, or a new startup looking for input from creatives with extensive media and startup experience. This critique is not about ego, yours or ours. We will give you constructive criticism, and give suggestions for how we might work together in the future.
- Brief review of their existing brand materials
- Overview of options available to you in the digital marketplace.
Get a new perspective on your business, and a glimpse at the big picture. As a part of our service, we will bounce around ideas with you, and then get down to business with a document that can serve as the blueprint for the future of your brand, online. Please include your intended monthly marketing budget and ad spend. Whether or not you choose to use us to run this strategy is entire up to you, however budget will effect the nature of the blueprints themselves.
- Critique of existing brand materials.
- Message / content review – what is core narrative of your brand?
- Overview of available channels to establish that narrative.
- Brief brainstorm of possible media that could be generated for your campaign.
- Includes two ~1hr meetings: a discovery meeting and a strategy session.
Marketing Strategy Consult
This is the souped-up version of our basic consult. We will spend a little more time in research and looking at the details. You will be well prepared to expand your brand online, whether or not you choose us as your team to implement it.
- All of that, plus:
- SEO consultation.
- Competitor analysis.
- Web marketing overview.
- Meetings performed through Skype, Google video, or in person depending on client location and preference.
- Marketing strategy consult is provided free with ongoing client contracts.
- These rates do not include additional available media production such as website design and development, video, PPC or other web advertisement placement, however it does include consultation for which channels may be appropriate for you. We bill 20% of the client’s ad spend for management.